House of the Year Competition entry
01 Aug 2014
This striking and original designer home is a newly built property with a difference. The countless detail and specifications of this 260sqm home are of the highest standard.
- Four double bedrooms plus office
- Two superior finished bathrooms
- En suite and walk-in-robe off master
- Spacious and flowing three zone open plan living
- Formal lounge with gas fire
- Centralised kitchen with gleaming stainless steel, black lacquer cabinetry, superb breakfast bar, Velux windows with electronic solar blinds in the cathedral ceiling and on the bi fold doors that open to embrace the wrap around outdoor living with stunning outdoor fireplace and pergola
- Unique design and exterior finish
Step into the uber cool polished concrete and honed block entrance and bask in the soft glow of the Tom Dixon pendant light – this sets the scene for the rest of this gorgeous home. In the hallway the soft sensor lights illuminate your way in the evening, the bathroom is a true escape as you listen to the surround sound system throughout the home and outdoors too.
Other features inlcude Jenkin A-Lign Weatherboard with schist/cladding detail, integrated heatpump system, double glazing, underfloor heating and wool insulation, internal vacuum and heatpump water heating system, electric skylights and energy efficient lighting, double internal access garaging and superb storage and high quality landscaping on 861sqm site